The Dog who saved a boy from a house fire in Mexico

Image

This dog saved his 4-year-old boy master from certain death as the family’s humble, wooden shack burned to ashes. Little Ivan Saul was sound asleep and would have never woken up had it not been for the non-stop barking of his new friend “Rosco” which had wakened him from his peaceful slumber and allowed him the opportunity to run, unharmed, from the flame engulfed home. The dog had been burned in more than 30% of his body before being rescued himself by firefighters, but fortunately survived.
Read more at http://www.oddee.com/item_97033.aspx#flQsqLJT09Q5xPh0.99Imagehttp://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/2012/chapter-4-select-destinations/mexico.htm

 

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “The Dog who saved a boy from a house fire in Mexico

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: